Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our Day in Pictures

T is (still) away so, naturally, I had to have a mini-photoshoot. 

Not that she could cooperate and smile or anything...


She has recently found her feet. TOO CUTE.




So, as I mentioned in my previous post, Cali hates sleep. We woke up today and saw that the high was 80 degrees! Seeing as how it hasn't dipped below 100 this summer I knew we had to take advantage of it. Cali and I were both zombies and I really just felt like curling up in bed all day but I am so glad I forced us out of the house for a Whole Foods picnic at the park.

I thought some vitamin D and fresh air might help her sleep problems.

It didn't but we enjoyed ourselves anyways.




This was our first visit to this particular park and I'm sad that it's been so hot this summer that we haven't gotten to do this more often. Cali loved the feeling of the grass underneath the blanket and enjoyed looking at all of the flowers. 

She also took a 30 minute cat nap while I walked the trails.

On a completely different note, I was reading the Little Baby Garvin blog today and made an awesome discovery. She lives in Atlanta and that's where T is from and where we're planning on living this off season so he can finish school. In her blog she wrote about visiting the Atlanta Food Truck Park.

What???

How did I not know about this? Cali and I will definitely be taking T to school and spending some days here.

Off season, hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment