Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rolling Over and Little Moments

Remember how I said that I missed Cali rolling over for the first time? Well I obviously didn't need to worry because now she won't stop! It's like a game.

Roll from back to front.
Roll from front to back.
Repeat.

T got up to get her this morning and she had woken herself up by rolling over.

Oy ve.

She refuses to do it when I put the camera up though so I had to hide behind the door to catch these.



This is what she did for 5 minutes when I put the camera in her face.



She sat like this for a while...


Almost!


Woo!


I cheered so loud you'd think that I had won the lottery.

It's sad too because it's just one more step closer to her growing up. I made her promise that even when she could walk that she would still be my BFF. She had to say yes because she doesn't know any better.

T is home right now (which we LOVE) and they had some sweet bonding time today.


Every. time. he goes in for a kiss on the neck she makes this face. It is the darn cutest thing I've ever seen.


 Ahh. Such sweet love.


On a completely unrelated note...

23 days until I head home for the off season. 

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment