Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

GUYS. 

It's Spring. And beautiful. And I am SO STINKING EXCITED. 





This weather has been amazing and I've been trying to encourage Cali to get outside and do something as much as possible. I'm not a gardener by ANY stretch of the imagination but when we got the Sprouts Grow It!  lower set, Cali loved it so much that she kept asking to plant real flowers.



Actually, she kept trying to plant the play set but whatever. 


We found some flowers on sale at Walmart for 50 cents so it was a risk free project. I LOVE that the play set encouraged that interest. 


Also, another reason I'm glad that it's nearing the end of March,

TIM COMES HOME IN ONE WEEK. I REPEAT. TIM COMES HOME IN ONE WEEK. 

I can't type the extent of my excitement over that. Seriously. 

But on the flip side, my baby will be THREE. 

Holy crap. How did that happen?! Where did the time go?!? STOP IT. 


Geeeeeeez. 

Ok. I'm going to go ball up in the corner and cry myself to sleep. 

Wait. No I won't. Because I have a threenager. 

Oh well. 
Sprouts Grow It!

No comments:

Post a Comment