Monday, July 29, 2013

Cute Pics of my Cute Family

So T's parents left today after staying the weekend. It was great to see family and have some adults to interact with while T was at the field. 

Things have been a little hectic around here with the guests and Cali turned 4 months old yesterday! I'm  taking her 4 month pics tomorrow (I know, I know... always late) and I'll share them as soon as I have them. But for now, I got some more adorable shots of baby and dad :)





This is such a great picture of Cali but of course T's head is cut off.


LOVE.


T's dad was standing next to me making her smile. 

SO. CUTE.

I took these the other day while she was hanging out on the bed...



Such a serious Sally.

Well, it's 1am and I'm going to bed. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment