Friday, August 23, 2013

Moving Up & Out

It's that time of year again.


Baseball season is (finally) coming to an end. 

And yes. Aside from our bedding and our suitcases, this is pretty much all of our belongings.

T is not as excited as I am for the off-season but then again, he loves his mistress. To him there is no such thing as an off-season. Just half of the year he plays games and the other half he practices for those games. To be honest it's one of the things I admire most about him... his dedication and drive. 

Sometimes it manifests itself as stubborn and workaholic but tom-ai-to/tom-ah-to.

I'm personally more ready for this off-season than I ever have been for a couple of reasons. I'm ready to get back into the gym, I'm ready to get involved in church as a family, and I'm ready for T and Cali to have more time together. 

Speaking of Cali...



She's just recently discovered our dog, Bleier (pronounced Blie-er) and she loves her. She likes to pet - sometimes grab - her fur and she smiles at her all the time. It's adorable. 

Also on the Cali front... she's still not napping.

We're having loads of fun over here. 

7 more days until I head home.


No comments:

Post a Comment