Sunday, September 15, 2013

Operation: Lose the Baby Weight - 90 Day LiveFit Trainer

Hello again!

We are officially 13 days away from Cali being 6 months old. I have no idea where the time has gone but it's definitely snuck up on me! I also figured it's high time to get my butt in gear and lose the last of the baby weight. I didn't step foot in a gym for the first 5 1/2 months, settling instead for at home workouts but now that it's the off season I need to start working. So here's what is going to happen...


I debated on what kind of program to do. I looked into CrossFit but wanted something a little more progressive. I love how I've worked out the past few years (i.e. heavy weight, low reps) but we're not going back to Boston so I won't have the same guy writing my workouts anymore. I am a huge Jamie Eason fan so I figured I'd give this a try. I'll start tomorrow and log my progress here. I'll post some pictures as I go so we can (hopefully) have some visual reference from start to finish. 


The goal is to look like this! Ha.

This look isn't for everybody... I get that. But it's my ultimate goal.

The program is free on bodybuilding.com and comes with an eating plan as well. I won't be following the eating plan because I'm already doing the Whole30 for Cali's nursing. 

Anyways, I'll be checking back in with progress from that. I start tomorrow!

Speaking of Cali...


I left her in church nursery for the first time today!!!! She had a great time and didn't even miss me. I, on the other hand, had to resist the urge to check in on her every 5 minutes. Nonetheless, we made it!

Also, her digestive system seems to be regulating itself now so the Whole30 seems to be working!

And just in case you're interested, you can find the FREE programs I'm doing here:

Whole30
LiveFit Trainer

If you decide to do either of the programs, let me know and we'll share tips and updates!

Until then!



No comments:

Post a Comment