Sunday, November 24, 2013

Our Month in Pictures

HELLO.

I'm still here. I promise. 

I'm not sure that all of these pictures were taken in the last month, it's possibly two. But either way, I realized that I haven't posted daily pictures in a while and I thought I'd catch you guys up on what's been going on in the Gustafson household. 

I'm uploading these straight from our phones so don't expect chronological order or anything. I'm doing good just getting them on the inter webs finally.


I'm not 100% sure what we're doing, I just took it because she looks super annoyed with me and I thought it was funny.




 She's been introduced to the piano and SHE LOVES IT. It makes her smile every time and it makes T and I laugh. Also, if I hide behind a door I can sometimes catch T singing while she plays. It's funny.


It's blurry but here's a sweet video.




She got her first pair of "shoes". Basically they're just glorified socks with some non-slip stuff on the bottom but it's getting cold and I decided it was poor parenting to leave her barefoot.




Not sure if I've told you guys but SHE'S PULLING UP ON STUFF. She gets so proud of herself and she does it all the time. She is also practicing sitting down so she does squats all day long. Up, down, up, down, up, down. Working 'dem glutes.




Sometimes she puts her paci in like this and it makes her look like a pig. She knows how to do it right so I'm not sure why this happens. Also, it's a little big, but I love this sweatshirt so much that she's in it already.




She now rides in the grocery cart like a hot shot and loves it. She flirts with all the people that stop to say how cute she is.




She is officially "into things". She crawls so fast and I can't turn my head for a minute or she's gone.




Too cool for shopping.




She found the dog door and it's just her size. Don't worry. I had just deep cleaned all of the wood work around it.




She loves to be outside and therefore loves to look out windows.




We had a mini movie date and watched "Shark Tale". Really, I just watched it and she used me as a jungle gym.





My 9 year old cousin gave her a baby doll, Baby Mike. She loves to play with him and wrestle him around and steal his paci.




We try to go on a walk every day, even though it's getting cold. It might be her favorite time of day.




We had to go to the ER :( She got a stomach bug and was throwing up every 5 minutes so T and I freaked. We looooove to get a professional advice on anything because we all know my relationship with Google is tumultuous at best, so we decided better safe than sorry. She recovered and then got the same stomach bug a week later. We handled this one marginally better.


This is a horribly blurry picture but we had so much fun this day. She's such a serious baby but she was cackling and soooo sweet. I love her :)


So there you have it. I feel like I take a million pictures but by the end of the day, I'm so exhausted that I forget to post them. 

On a different note, she'll be 8 months old on Thanksgiving. We're traveling to my parents' house in Bama so we'll have more pictures to share afterwards.

Have a great holiday! I'll hopefully be back here before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment