Sunday, December 1, 2013

8 Month Pictures

It's been a bit crazy for the last week between traveling and Thanksgiving and visitors. Cali has handled it like a champ but I think that it all caught up with her today because she took a 2 1/2 hour nap!

She turned 8 months old on Thanksgiving and I let the day pass without even acknowledging it! We spent half the day in Alabama and then traveled to Georgia and by the time I realized the date, it was Friday. So technically I took these late but that's par for the course. 

Without further ado…















She stone faced me the entire photo shoot until T came home. So I had to have him stand behind me so I could actually get a smile from her but then the challenge was keeping her from lunging towards him!

I am so so so blessed to have her in my life and these past 8 months have been some of the best ever. Looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment