Friday, January 10, 2014

9 Months! and Cheating...


I'm super duper late on this… I know. Cali turned 9 months almost 2 weeks ago and between the move and freezing our butts off, I've failed in my mommy picture taking duties. Not only am I posting these late but…

I never even took a 9 month photo shoot.

I know.

I'm horrible. 

Like I said, maybe one of these days I'll get it together. Until then, this is what we're stuck with. I went back through my phone and just tried to pick out some pictures that were taken within a week of her 9 month "birthday" and that's what I'm going with. The ones in the crib were taken on the actual day but all of the others I just tried to pick pictures that capture the little human that she is these days.

Which of course is a handful.

A cute, adorable, stubborn, toothless, handful.

These may (definitely) qualify as the worst pictures ever but it is what it is, ya know?

Here we go.




















If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment