Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Aloha! From Winterland

I had no intentions of going MIA the past few days but, as usual, things didn't go as planned for our arrival to Boston and we've been without internet since we got here. 

To go along with that, typing is difficult because my fingers stay frozen solid. 

What are we doing here?

Just kidding. I love this place. 

So I thought I'd catch you up on the past few days and give you some cute pictures of Cali to look at. 




This is the morning that we few out to Boston. Cali woke up in a great mood which made me happy because I was terrified of flying alone with her. 


Here's a great tip for flying with a mobile baby…

Bring a blanket, set it out somewhere with toys, and let them go to town.

Also, ignore all of the people staring at you.


Our flight was delayed for a bit so we did this for a while. It was sooooo much easier than trying to keep her still in my lap.


This was actually Cali's 5th flight but the first one that she was aware of what was going on. It was a 2.5 hour flight and she actually did great.


Aaaaaand this is what was waiting for us when we arrived.


Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.


Thank you, winter weather.


Our first full day in we took Cali to the gym to see everybody. She was a little skeptical of all of the smelly boys but that's what we're trying to teach her anyways.


She met her shadow and was slightly mesmerized.


It's a very rare occasion that she is still long enough for me to cuddle her so I had to have proof that it happened.


Let me tell you… She's more of a beach baby I think. She hates the layers of clothes that she has to wear and despises anything on her feet.


Playing in the batting cages.


After 2 nights of being homeless, we finally settled into our apartment.


Yay! No more car!



This is how she entertains herself.


OK. So this is blurry but I needed proof that it happened. I turned my head for 2 seconds and look back to find this. She was crawling through the chairs and had zero limbs on the ground.

I have a crazy child.




Can she stay this size forever????


We're big fans of pattern mixing...


She likes to watch T give lessons.


I swear we have toys for her, she just prefers everything else.

So there's the update. I promise I'll sit down and write something a little more thought provoking once we get internet in our apartment. I'm stealing the batting cages' right now.

Until then.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment