Monday, January 20, 2014

Destruction, Poop, & a Snow Day

Hi there!

Sorry I've been away. I'm working on a detailed post about some food substitutions I've found since all of Cali's GI issues. But I wanted to do a quick update post about happenings over the last week.

I strive to be as open and "real" on here as possible. I feel it's only fair to you to share it all. 

The good. The bad. And the poop.

It was T's turn to change a (what should've been) simple poop diaper. Not even a blowout. This is how that story ends…


He makes me smile.

It's rare that Cali sits still long enough for me to cuddle her but the other morning we actually sat like this for about 20 minutes and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


Granted, I officially HATE that show but it makes Cali smile a lot so I suck it up.


She also let T cuddle with her for a bit too.

She really is growing too fast.


She's hit the "destruction stage" and this cabinet is her favorite in the apartment. She pulls out all of the pots and pans and sits inside. Any time I turn my head, she takes off for her spot.


This also happens when I turn my head.

Then she tries to eat it.


We had a snow day the other day and decided to lay around in our PJs all day.


I really do have a love/hate relationship with this place. When I can hole up inside and eat soup, I love the snow. It's so pretty!


Obviously, my idea of a lazy day and Cali's idea of a lazy day are drastically different. I tried to convince her to lay on the couch and not move but she wasn't having it.

Anyways, that's what we've been doing. I hope everyone is having a good new year!

Until next time.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment