Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random Randomness

Hey all!  My brain is a little scrambled so this may come out as a blog post that has been dropped out of nowhere.

1.  It has been an interesting week here in our home as we had between 8-12 inches of snow on Wednesday and Cali got to experience all of 60 seconds of sitting on snow.  She is the pink marshmallow in the picture.  Her snow suit is a little too big and immobilizes her which might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!


2.  Tonight we purchased tickets to fly Cali and myself to Atlanta!  I'm so excited to be able to get into some warmer weather and to see family.  It also happens to fall near my birthday.  Feel free to send presents.  It is going to be hard to be away from T while he stays in Boston, but it will be good to get home and recharge my batteries.  Being cold is exhausting. See? Cali thinks so too...




3.  I'm working on a longer post that I may or may not ever finish on common food intolerances and recipes that involve healthier substitutes.  Stay on the look out for that!

4.  Something else to look forward to in the near future.....our first giveaway!  I'll be reviewing an item that I think Cali will love and I can't wait to share it with one lucky reader.  Stay tuned for details.


To round things out, I'm going to leave you with 2 more really cute pictures...


One of Cali's favorite things to do now is wake T up. He sleeps with a pillow over his head and she thinks it's hilarious to lift up the pillow and "find" him. I swear my heart literally melts every time she does this.


As you can see, she's starting to realize that people/things can be hiding behind or under things. Anytime she hears T in the shower, she crawls in there and pulls open the shower curtain to "find" him again. "Surpriiiiise!"

Anyways, that's all for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment