Tuesday, March 11, 2014

11 Months! And a Playdate

Hi there!

Believe it or not, I actually took these on her 11 month "birthday" but I'm just now getting around to posting them. She's HARD to get pictures of these days. She's way too concerned about everything except me. And she's fast. Which makes pictures come out blurry because we also have no sunshine in this state. It doesn't help that I left my good camera at home when we came up here because I thought we were only going to be up here for a month. Just goes to show you how unpredictable life can be.

HAHA.

Anyways, this is what I got and I'm happy with it. And her.

















She is (unfortunately) refusing to wear headbands now. It makes me incredibly sad because I love her in a good headband.

We also had a play date! Cali loves kids so she had a lot of fun. As evidenced in these pictures. I'm not going to post pictures of the other kid because I'm not sure how the mom would feel about having pictures of her child on the internet. I'll ask permission first. But all of these smiles are directed at Cali's new friend...





I hope you are all doing well! LESS THAN TWO WEEKS UNTIL I GET TO GO HOME TO WARMER WEATHER. To say I am giddy would be putting it mildly. Also, we have Cali's FIRST BIRTHDAY coming up. I have mixed emotions about this and I'm still processing it so I'll discuss that later. This is the invitation I came up with for her "milk and cookies" party we're having...


I cropped it because, well, I'm not going to invite the inter webs. I don't have enough cookies.

I'm going to have a date night with my BFF now.

Until next time.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment