Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Return & Family Pictures

Iiiiiii'mmm Baaaaaccckkkk.

We finally left Boston (yippee!) and headed down South (to the land of the pines...) back to warmer weather and CALI'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY. I'm still in shock that I have a 1 year old but it's slowly sinking in. Her personality refuses to let me ignore the fact that toddlerhood is on the way. 

We had a super cute party for the big 0-1 (hehe) but I wanted to post some family pictures first. We've only had our pictures taken 1 other time and that was at Thanksgiving so I wanted some to commemorate her big day. We probably should have planned a little better because Cali got tired and hungry and was not cooperating. Since she basically runs our household, T and I tucked our tails and followed her home when she was finished. Sooo we may have only gotten a handful of pictures but at least we're all in the same frame :) 

Thanks to my cousin Maddox for putting up with us long enough to take these pictures!
Anyways, here you go.




















  These last few were taken at one of my best friends' weddings over the weekend. It was such a simple and beautiful day!








If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment