Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer Lovin' and a Picture Update



We are half way through our first ever summer with no baseball. I'll be honest. 

I've loved it.

The kids and I have been to the beach twice. 

And we're headed back next month.

Poor Tim and his "real job".

Ha!

I thought I'd share some beach trip pictures with you.



















I won't lie. 

Nash isn't a huge fan of the beach.

Yet.

He'll learn.

Speaking of summer fun, have you heard of the Primary Science Wow and Wonder Science Set? It's a cute little "science" set for toddlers. It comes with bubbles and color goggles to help them learn their primary colors and mixing colors. It also comes with a set of cards that will give you different learning activities that you can use the set for.





Cali loves the goggles and bubbles (obviously).

I hope you guys are having a great summer!

We'll be back with some more picture updates soon!





Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment