Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3 month Cali!

I cannot believe my little girl is 3 1/2 months old. I don't even know what to do with myself.



She's slowly discovering her toes.
She's laughing out loud (oh how cute!).
She looooves bath time.
She's drooling like crazy.
I had to get rid of all of her 0-3 month clothes *tear*.
She gets super irritated when she moves her legs but doesn't go anywhere.
She smiles every time she sees herself in the mirror.
She is obsessed with the ceiling fan. 
Won't keep her hands out of her mouth! 
I adore her...still. 







:)

I'm still learning how to use the manual mode on my camera so pardon the bad pictures for a while.

T is on a road trip so it's just me and Cali for 4 days. It's always sad to see him go but we love that he's chasing his dream! He's such a great daddy and husband. I'm blessed.

Until tomorrow.

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment