Thursday, August 29, 2013

End of the Season and 5 Months!

IT'S HERE.

The end of baseball season.

Technically, it's not over for T but I am leaving for home TOMORROW! So excited. 


This was our first home as a new family. I should've gotten pictures of the inside of our apartment but as usual, I forgot.

This season has been lower on my list of favorites. Probably because I've never been a single parent before and I couldn't go to many games with Cali. Oh well. Off season is my season!

On a different note, Cali turned 5 months old yesterday! I have no idea where the time has gone.

Oh yes I do.

Baseball stole it.

I like to blame everything on baseball.

Anyways, here are some of the pictures I got!














Sorry there are so many. I just happen to think she's super cute! 

T is taking classes this off season to finish his degree. His professors have been super helpful in letting him work remotely these first couple weeks of school while baseball is still going on so he's been pretty busy lately. I'll be glad when he has a little more time for us. 

:)

I'm selfish.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment