Friday, May 16, 2014

Picture UPDATE!

Sometimes, just sometimes, baseball comes through for me. 

Most of the time this crazy sport just steals my husband but eeeevery now and then it brings with it little surprises that make me happy.

This is one of those times.

Baseball isn't exactly going like T had planned but we've been so blessed that these past few weeks (though in an unexpected situation) have led to such amazing memories that we've been able to make as a family. So I thought I'd let you in on some of the most special moments that we've had lately.


This was just a cute picture that I captured while we were waiting to drop our special guest (Michelle) off at the airport. She was picking flowers.


I got this one after T took Cali into the OCEAN for the first time! She loved it, obviously.


On THE BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER we went to the zoo. T looks just as interested in the monkeys as Cali does.



These were also on Mother's Day. It was SUCH  a wonderful day. T has a lot of work in the years to come to be able to top this one.






And these are all from Cali's first time in a pool! She never wanted to get out, she loved it so much!

T is so good about making the most of the time he is here. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!

On a different note, I'm working on posting a Whole30 Pumpkin Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe tonight so look out for that!





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment