Friday, September 12, 2014

Picture Update!


Weeellllll hello.

It has been approximately 3.5 months since I've last been here in this little corner of the inter webs. So, there's a lot I need to catch you up on but between a teething toddler and a sleep regression and a growth spurt, I'm really just too tired. So for now, I'll do a picture update and when I find the time/energy, I'll do a real post.

Promise.





This was in our first house here in Conneticut. She was still a baby...

Sad face.


This was Cali's first ever time watching T pitch!

She has since grown to LOVE going to baseball games.

She's obviously not my child.


Daddy/daughter time.


She loves him.


T is so good about making sure that when he's home, he spends as much quality time with her as possible.


First time seeing the Statue of Liberty!


She looks just like T.


Fireworks on the 4th!


T made the All-Star team!


Beach trip with my fan :)


She looooooves her cousin, Cooper.


Slumber party!


Family selfie.


I'm training her to do all of my cooking and cleaning.


They make my heart melt.


Baseball game shenanigans.


Breakfast and books.


She literally turned into a toddler overnight.


We FaceTime A LOT when T is on the road.


Silly faces.


Wutchu lookin at?


I mean, seriously.


T came home from a road trip so we woke up at midnight to color with him.


Miss Personality.



Like I said, there's a lot more to catch up on but right now, the only thing I plan on catching up on is sleep.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment