Tuesday, October 29, 2013

7 Months!... and a Nap Strike

Here we are yet again.

I'm not quite sure how it's happening without my permission but Cali keeps getting older. 7 months!!! I can't believe it. Watching her grow and learn every day is so exciting and watching as she learns new milestones is my favorite part of the day! Lately she's been trying to pull up on things (which I'm TOTALLY not ready for) and she can completely sit up from the crawling position. She has quite the feisty attitude and will definitely let you know when she doesn't like something. She doesn't cry when she can't have her way... she yells at you. Like, banchee scream. We took her to the park the other day and put her in the swing for the first time and SHE LOVED IT. It was a lot of fun.

Also, she decided to celebrate her 7 month birthday with a nap strike. She decided to skip all but one yesterday. But she followed it up with sweet potatoes so it's a wash.

I guess.

Anyways, on to the good part... the pictures. I'm finding that I'm getting less and less good ones these days because the little rascal doesn't ever stop moving so I apologize in advance. I set up a "backdrop" for the pictures and she stayed on it for all of 30 seconds. Most of these pictures were taken as she's lunging for my camera strap.







This is her determined face. She gets it a lot.



                                     



So there ya go. Any time you see her reaching for something or looking away from the camera, it's the camera strap. As soon as she locked in on it, the photo shoot was done for. Which was right after it started.

Oh well. She's cute so she's forgiven.



No comments:

Post a Comment