Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Picture Update


Hi there!

I haven't uploaded many pictures of our life lately so I thought this was a great time!

She doesn't like to sit in the seat that came with the walker but when we take it out, she loves to climb up through the middle. 

On the other side of this "wall" are a bunch of wires. I used to have to constantly chase after her when she'd go crawling for them. Until now. I'm genius.

She's a gamer.

I don't know why but I simply love to watch her dig into her toy baskets all by herself.

This was a rare moment that she let me cuddle her. She's pretty independent.

I love, love, love, watching this man be a dad.

HAHA.

She found that last picture as funny as you did!

Our niece and nephew were here this past weekend and Cali loves them.

She was trying to escape.

It's scary how much she looks like T in this picture.

Her morning smiles. 

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday!




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment